About the event
Thursday 23 November | Hilton London Bankside
TechFest 2023, powered by Construction News and New Civil Engineer, will provide a compelling day of content that moves beyond a traditional conference, highlighting the forward-thinking application of technology as well as innovation in the design, build and materials used in the infrastructure and buildings sectors. Explore what is happening in the sector to take away key learnings and innovation to implement in your projects.
Embrace the opportunity to network with likeminded peers, major clients and tech savvy innovators to develop your understanding of the engineering and construction industry’s future.
This years event will feature:
Watch the 2023 TechFest highlights
TechFest 2023 will attract attendees from across the entire construction industry from top tier clients, contractors, consultants, architects and leading technology providers, innovators and start-ups.
Key reasons to attend:
- Learn and be inspired by inspirational keynote speakers from within and beyond the civil engineering and construction sectors
- Gain insight into the technologies and innovations that are making an impact on projects throughout the conference and the live judging of projects on the day
- Debate the challenges around adoption of technology and exchange ideas and solutions with project leads
- Celebrate the projects , teams and companies doing most to harness the technologies that will drive the industry forward and reward your own staff during the TechFest gala dinner and awards ceremony
- Network with like-minded innovation driven industry leaders and influencers from clients and their supply chains in the infrastructure and building sectors, all under one roof in one day
Festival event stages
This years programme will feature three exciting interactive stages enabling you to customise your own agenda and discover the topics and subjects of most interest to you.
Big ideas stage
Hear insightful keynote sessions on cutting edge technologies and outside of industry experts, to inspire you and your teams. This stage will feature fireside chat with industry leading speakers and executive insight sessions focused on technology and innovation within both the construction and civil engineering sectors.
Data and Digital stage
Explore and learn about the latest technologies driving forward change within design, construction and asset management. Discover the best technologies making real changes on the most exciting projects and discuss the future of data management with like minded peers.
Net Zero stage
Discuss the challenges for tackling net zero from carbon savings during onsite construction to infrastructure design. This stage will bring you learning from leading industry case studies, discussion about the latest material innovations, and insight into the technologies enabling carbon reduction from design through to management.
AtkinsRéalis Tech Labs
The AtkinsRéalis Tech Lab is an engaging interactive event where we focus on demonstrating how we integrate digital expertise and cutting-edge solutions that work across the entire project lifecycle, and at scale, to improve commercial performance, achieve sustainability goals and reduce environmental impact.
Come and speak to our technology leads and specialists who will show you a range of digital solutions, from Robotics to Decarbonomics, and get a behind the scenes look at the latest cutting-edge technologies we’re applying to our projects now.