The New Civil Engineer TechFest Awards recognise and reward those projects, teams and companies doing most to harness technologies that drive the construction and civil engineering industry forward. We are expanding our award categories in 2021 with the support of Construction News to recognise the achievements throughout the full supply chain.
This one-day festival of innovation and technology is a thought provoking, immersive gathering designed to stimulate the brightest minds in civil engineering and construction.
Winning a New Civil Engineer TechFest Award not only provides you and your team with the recognition you deserve in a gala evening dinner celebrating your achievements, but also a host of other benefits that you might not realise:
What can winning a New Civil Engineer TechFest Award do for you and your team?
- Be recognised by clients and the entire industry as leading the way in technology enabled solutions
- Benefit from exposure to our independent judging panel made up of industry clients and leaders
- Promote your business as a champion of technological innovation and gain increased exposure during the entire Festival
- Increase your brand awareness across the industry and receive unprecedented exposure from New Civil Engineer coverage online and in the magazine
- Promote your firm as a truly great place to work and showcase your position as an employer of choice leading the charge industry
Don’t miss your chance to win a New Civil Engineer TechFest Award. Entries are now open and you have until 9 July to submit your winning application.
Hints and Tips
Here are some hints and tips to help you create the best entry and gain industry recognition for your achievements.
- Assume the judges have never met you and are not totally knowledgeable about your experience or your business
- Use bullet points to make your entry easier to read rather than long, detailed text
- Explain each important point fully and clearly
- Keep it factual – include specific business highlights and quantify your achievements
- Get someone who is not in the same sector to read your submission to help ensure trade jargon is simplified and your presentation is in an easy-to-read format
- All information should be included in the written entry and any supplementary information can be added as an upload
- Don't forget the entry deadline – entries close on Friday 9 July so make a start today!