Responding to the industry’s need to support and encourage innovation, the festival aims to provide a catalyst to encourage innovation. NCE’s TechFest is a thought provoking, immersive gathering designed to stimulate the brightest minds in civil engineering. Combining thought leading content, through an our extensive festival stage programme, shortlisted awards presentations, live judging, deep dive fringe cafes and graduate challenge, with an opportunity to the celebrate the brave and the great – the Festival of Innovation and Technology 2018 is not one to miss.
- Learn and be inspired by inspirational keynote speakers from within and beyond the civil sector
- Gain real insight into the technologies and innovations that are making an impact on projects and industry today at the live-judged awards hubs on the day
- Debate the challenges around adoption of technology and exchange ideas and solutions with your peers during our interactive Fringe cafés
- Celebrate those projects, teams and companies doing most to harness the technologies that will drive the industry forward and reward your own staff during the TechFest gala dinner and awards ceremony
- Network with like-minded innovation-hungry industry leaders and influencers from clients and their supply chains in the transport, water, energy and buildings sectors, all under one roof in one day
“The NCE Techfest was a fantastic opportunity to network with innovative industry stakeholders as well as learn about start-up technology companies that have developed solutions to some critical industry challenges. I look forward to next year’s event!”
- Maggie Brown, innovation manager EDF Energy - Hinkley Point C