About the event
NCE’s TechFest 2022 will provide a compelling day of content highlighting the forward-thinking application of technology innovations in the design, build and materials used in the infrastructure and buildings sectors to decabronise the sector.
Explore what is happening in the sector to take away key learnings and innovation to implement in your projects.
Embrace the opportunity to network with likeminded peers, major clients and tech savvy innovators to develop your understanding of the engineering and construction industry’s future.
The conference will feature two content stages with focused content offering you insight into the most exciting innovations shaping the civil engineering sector:
The Digital Technology stage will feature cutting edge case studies and discussion workshops focused on the technologies such as robitisation, automation and digital twins, bringing you up to date with everything you need to know about the latest digital technologies.
New for this year the Material Innovation stage will explore developments in the creation and usage of new materials for civil structures.
NCE’s TechFest 2022 will attract attendees from across the entire construction industry from top tier clients, contractors, consultants, architects and leading technology providers, innovators and start-ups.
Key reasons to attend:
- Learn and be inspired by leading keynote speakers from within and beyond the civil engineering and construction sectors
- Gain insight into the technologies and innovations that are making an impact on projects throughout the conference and the live judging of projects on the day
- Debate the challenges around adoption of technology and exchange ideas and solutions with project leads
- Celebrate the projects, teams and companies doing most to harness the technologies that will drive the industry forward and reward your own staff during the NCE TechFest gala dinner and awards ceremony
- Network with like-minded innovation driven industry leaders and influencers from clients and their supply chains in the infrastructure and building sectors, all under one roof in one day
- Discover more about the latest advancements in material and technology innovation at our dedicated content stages.