Software Solution Provider of the Year Award
This award recognises software solution providers that are enabling high performance in the civil engineering industry. The provider could be a dedicated technology company or a civil engineering consultant or contractor that is developing software or apps that are made available to other supply chain partners, either commercially or as part of an alliance or joint venture.
The success of the software should be demonstrated with reference to recent application on a civil engineering project or projects. The project(s) need not be complete, but it should be possible to demonstrate how, through working in a real, live project environment, the software has a real, tangible impact on the success of civil engineering projects.
You should also offer evidence of how your company engages with the supply chain to maximise the reach of your software solutions.
Submission details (max 600 words in total plus 5MB file size)
- The entry should begin with an introductory paragraph (100 words max) which summarises why you should be considered for the award.
- This should then be followed by a fuller description of your firm covering its purpose, its approach to R&D, and specifically answer the following questions:
- What specific software solutions have been brought to the market or updated in the last two years?
- How do they have the potential to change the conceiving, design, construction, operation or maintenance of infrastructure for the better?
- What specific example best demonstrates the potential for the software solutions?
- How are you working collaboratively with the industry supply chain to make your software widely available? What industry bodies/research forums are you working with/collaborating with/sharing with?
Consider including testimonial feedback from satisfied end users.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present to our panel of judges.
Supporting evidence can include video content, up to three images: photographs as jpgs; CGIs and artist’s impressions; or clearly marked up design drawings or pdfs of relevant and tailored presentation slides.